989 Victoria‹ Back
989 Victoria is a 205-unit, two tower 15- and 17-storey condo with a six-storey podium. Ground floor commercial spaces will envelop the entire property and two live-work units will be situated south of the 15-storey tower.
Three levels of underground parking will be accessible through a common entrance between both towers. An internal landscaped courtyard will be a focal point and social opportunity for residents to gather on the sunny side of the building.
HDR | CEI worked closely with Cox Development to realize their vision: designing artful structures in vibrant urban centers within walking distance of all the important modern conveniences.
A rich palette was developed for the building expression, including fritted and coloured glass features. The building itself, while being modern and urban, has natural softening features, such as wood soffits on the lower floors and brick accents articulating different sections of the building.
Building features include:
- A high performance glazing system to optimize the balance of natural light and thermal comfort with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Lobbies that open to the south facing courtyard. A Yoga deck in the patio garden courtyard is available for residents’ use.
- Storage locker and a bike locker for each unit.
- Two electric car-charging stations.
- 9,000 SF main floor commercial space with exterior seating and gathering places.
180,000 sq ft