Time Urban Winery‹ Back
HDR | CEI was selected by Harry McWatters, a well-respected, long-time leader in the Canadian wine industry, to design his new winery.
The concept for Time Winery was planned on three levels. The first level includes cellar space, barrel storage, and a winemaker’s office. The second level contains the public tasting room and retail store, a commercial kitchen, a reception desk, offices, and washrooms. the third level contains hotel-style guest suites.
20,000 sq ft
- Storm water management
- Reduced water use
- Water-efficient landscaping
- Storage and collection of recyclables
- Construction waste management
- Regional and rapidly renewable materials
- Natural ventilation
- Low-emitting materials
- Controllability of systems
Office & Commercial